HOW TO USE THE BIKE
We know, we know…It’s not the most familiar bicycle at a first glance. But once you get the hang of it, you will fall in love with the effortless and solid bicycle performance. Here’s what you need to know before your rides.
- REAR BRAKE with back pedaling (old school, maintenance free high quality brake) – you need to get used to it a bit.
- FRONT BRAKE works manually like with every bike (is enough to brake with for low speed cycling)
- GEAR SHIFT is activated by slightly back pedaling (a small click). If you back pedal hard you activate rear brake, if you back pedal soft you shift gears. You have two available gears, so back pedaling takes you from 1-2 or 2-1. You might start the bicycle and feel kind of hard, that means that it’s left on the 2 gear, so i small click will bring you back to the 1.
- REAR AND FRONT LIGHTS are turned on by pressing in the plastic surface. You have four different modes, on /slow on-off / fast on-off / off. Press continuously for 3” to turn it completely off.
- SEAT ADJUSTMENT can happen horizontally (closer or farther to the handlebar) and vertically (higher or lower). For vertical adjustment, you release the clamp, adjust the height of the saddle (usually at the level of your hips) and fasten the clamp again. If the saddle is loose, consider tightening the screw of the clamp. If you tighten it too much, you won’t be able to close the clamp.
For any other information, please consult our affiliate rental partner and/or send us your feedback on our social media or via email: [email protected].
HAVE A GREAT AND SAFE RIDE!